Not rested enough in the morning and tired all day because you can't fall asleep at night? This results in stress and less performance on the job or at home. Read these tips to a better sleep plus you can watch this powerful video and discover there is a solution which can actually treat the root cause of insomnia and lack of sleep and it’s not just one of those temporary solutions that fails you when you need it the most.
Use these powerful tips to a better sleep.
1) Room temperature: Keeping the temperature in your bedroom at 70 degrees Fahrenheit or below is recommended. Too often an overheated bedroom is causing sleep problems. Scientific studies show that the body can better relax with temperatures at 70 degrees or slightly below.
2) Reduce caffeine. A recent study showed that caffeine is not metabolized efficiently and fast enough at night. The effects of caffeine last much longer than most people expect. The result is difficulty falling asleep. Studies have shown better sleeping patterns if no more caffeine is consumed after 6.00 PM.
3) Avoid alcohol. Alcohol will keeps the body from reaching the deeper stages of sleep, where the body does most of its healing and resting. The result of drinking can be a very light sleep or difficulty falling asleep in general.
4) Beds are for sleeping. If you are used to watch TV in bed or even work while being in bed, you may find it much harder to relax and to fall asleep. Remove the TV and do not work in bed. Sleep requires your brain to slowly shutdown and any distraction will cause sleeping problems.
5) Go to bed at around the same time every day. Don't change your bedtime back and forth. Having a certain schedule developed it will be easier to fall asleep pretty much at the same time every day. A recurring schedule will help your body to get into a sleep pattern and make it easier to fall asleep.
6) Remove the alarm clock from your view. Starring at the time will only create the feeling that you have to sleep, but you are not. These worries will make things even worse. Losing the feeling for time by not seeing actually how long you have been awake has shown to improve healthy sleep.
When You Can’t Fall Asleep, Try This 60-Second Bedtime Ritual Check Out This Video!
7) There is a solution which can actually treat the root cause of insomnia and lack of sleep, it’s not just one of those temporary solutions that fails you when you need it the most... because you can't fall asleep at night, lying awake for hours once you get into bed. Then you wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back to sleep within 30 minutes should raise a red flag. This is definitely worth your time!
Insomnia is often associated with:
stress and anxiety a poor sleeping environment – such as a bedroom that's too light, noisy, hot or cold. lifestyle factors – such as jet lag, shift work, or drinking alcohol or caffeine before going to bed.
Breathing is something we all do during our life time. Breathing is a reflex action done by your body to provide the flow of oxygen around the body to the vital organs.
You can control your breathing. You can be more relaxed by breathing in and out so deeply. The more you allow our body to be filled by deep breathing, the less stress you place on your body and mind. The more you practice your breathing, the more natural it becomes.
You can call on it at any time of day to help you through those tired or stressed out moments. With all the problems we have -- either we feel stressed out at work, or at the end of a long hard day and can’t sleep, or if we just want a few minutes to our self...
you will find this simple breathing exercise really very beneficial.
1. You can lie down, sit down or stand up as long as you are comfortable. Breathe in slowly through your nose to the count of four. Breathe very deep until all your body feel expanded.
2. Hold on that deep breath for four counts, and then exhale slowly through mouth to a count of eight.
3. Repeat the breathing in – right down so your tummy expands. Hold on to it and then exhaling nine more times.
4. You can breathe deeper once you get used to the above steps by leave one hand on your stomach and place the other lightly across the chest. Breathe right down so your tummy expands
5. When it can’t go any further, breath in some more and fill the tops of your lungs. Inhalations and exhalation are the same length, eight counts each, without holding in between.
6. When you exhale let the old air out from your chest then your tummy. So, you are going to be relaxed.
Use these breathing technique anytime at home at work anywhere it has a very powerful influence on your mind and body. A perfect time to take a look at this video!
This solution can help you sleep like a baby through the night!
Wishing you health and happiness,
Health 24/7 Today Team
PS: If you wish to Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to discover our new arrivals, exclusive offers, access to all our FREE download Health e-books and Health Courses and much more!